Have you ever had the feeling of wanting to do more in this world than just live? Had big ideas to start a charity organization or try and ‘go green’? Wanting to do whatever you can to make a difference but not knowing where to start? Of course there seems to be many excuses as to why you can’t do it- but it’s all a myth!
When you put life in perspective, you realize that all you really have is the present- and you better make it count! So how exactly do you make everyday count? Throw away all your fears and just be happy! Imagine the impact you’ll have by just spreading happiness with your friends, family, peers and even strangers on the street.
If you’re not quite sure where to start, let me help!
- Be kind toward yourself.
- You can’t give what you don’t have! Do whatever it is you love and just enjoy.
- Small surprises.
- This could be anything from favorite snacks to hugs or even just a compliment!
- Doesn’t matter who it is- always give a helping hand.
- Such a small and easy thing to do, but means so much! Warning- smiles are contagious!
- Giving your full attention to someone can mean so much to someone and make them so happy.
- Have good thoughts.
- Thoughts turn into words and actions, choose them wisely!
- Speak positively about someone or something.
- Always be genuine, it not only makes you feel good but adds a smile to everyone’s face! It’s so awesome spreading positive messages and encourages others to do the same.
- Learn something new and teach it to others! It can be anything!
Remember, happiness starts with one person. YOU!